2013 Twin Lakes Junior Golf Academy
To provide a general understanding of the game of golf through fundamentals, rules sessions, etiquette sessions and course play.
This six week program provides a fun and exciting learning environment as well as a planned, step by step process which enhances learning.
Program Details & Registration Dates
- Six weeks of comprehensive instruction with a PGA professional and three assistants
- Driving range and course experience
- Education of rules and etiquette
- Tournament with lunch, prizes, certificates, and trophies
Student Registration Dates:
- Registration for Returning Students is April 28th, 2013 from 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Registration for NEW Students is May 5th, 2013 from 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
- *All Returning students must register in person to ensure uniform size.*
*Note: We will have clubs available to use if you do not have clubs for your junior golfer! We can also cut down an old set and regrip for your junior! See Chad for custom fitting.
Program Dates and Times:
- Every Thursday and Friday starting June 13th and ending Thursday July 25th from 9 am to 4 pm