Let our family make your next event your best ever!
Dear Golf Outing Coordinator:
Twin Lakes Country Club takes great pride in representing the Cantwell family and our family of customers by providing excellent personalized service for every outing and event.
Best of all, we treat you better than family – we do the work and you take the credit!
Pass off your planning to our exceptional staff! We're ready, willing, and capable of handling every last detail so you can pack your clubs and enjoy the outing!
Twin Lakes CC is a wonderful place to host your golf outing. TLCC has helped the D.A.R.E. Program golf outing grow into one of the biggest outings in the area, with 288 golfers each year. This past summer we celebrated our 21st Annual D.A.R.E. Golf Outing with every year being held at TLCC. We continue to keep our outing at Twin Lakes because of the great course and superior service.
For groups of 24 players or more, we’re ready to:
- Custom design an outing to meet your needs: Is your event charitable, a reward for staff and clients, or just for fun? Whatever the reason, we’ll cull from our vast outing experience to give you the proper pieces to your outing puzzle.
- We’ll be flexible and make your outing affordable: We’ll do whatever it takes. Whether you’re looking to “put on the dog” or pull back on the purse strings. We understand, and can make your event personalized to you.
- Provide our PGA Professional services: This can (and does!) mean a lot to the success of your event. Here at Twin Lakes, we don’t leave these all-important details to just anyone. Our golf professionals take an active role in your outing.
- Banquet facility for up to 250 guests: It may be called The Red Barn, but it’s as fine a restaurant as you’ll find in the area. In fact, many area residents are regulars at our fish frys, prime rib feasts and all-you-can-eat brunches. Check out the menu to whet your appetite for your outing! And, as you’d expect from the Cantwell’s, our food is like going home for a family dinner.
- Professional, friendly service: We’re in the hospitality business. You may be reading the testimonial sprinkled throughout this section. But we’re only as good as that group pulling out the driveway today! We go all out, every time. THAT’S how you STAY in the hospitality business!
The facility features:
- 4800 square feet of open space to accommodate up to 250 guests
- Heated with retractable walls
- Full service bar
- Professional food service
- Stage area designed for silent and live auctions
- Wireless microphones
- Sound system
Weekday outing packages start as low as $40 per player, including:
- 18 holes with cart and lunch
- Shotgun starts available
- Baggage service to the carts
- Name placards on golf carts with hole assignments
- Communication of rules and special events to all golfers
- Escort players to proper starting holes
- Professional rangers to keep play moving
- Beverage carts with friendly, smiling faces
- Collection and calculation of scores
- Announcement of results and prizes
“… after golf, over 300 of us gather in the pavilion for a wonderful sit-down dinner. I highly recommend the filet mignon!
“Thanks Chad to you and your team for the great service and for making my job easier! We look forward to hosting our outing at Twin Lakes C.C. for many years to come!”
- Deputy Ray Rowe, D.A.R.E. Officer/“Deputy Friendly,” Kenosha Co Sheriff’s Dept.